- There is a 1 week/7 night minimum stay.
- A 250 euro non-refundable deposit is due at booking, and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- If booking within 6 weeks of arrival, the full holiday cost must be paid at the time of booking.
- If the stay crosses over two season rates, then the stay will be prorated using both season's rates based on the days in each season.
- All bookings are flexible in terms of additional days over the 1 week minimum, and arrival dates and departure dates can also be accommodated.
- Payment methods: We accept bank transfers and PayPal.
- If booking within 3 weeks of your stay, please ask us about last minute booking discounts!
DURING YOUR STAY
- Upon arrival at Villa Ersi you will be greeted by the property management to receive your keys, info on the villa, welcome basket, and general Kefalonia travel and accommodation information.
- Please note your villa will be available from 4pm on your arrival date and checkout is 10am on your day of departure.
- Professional Kefalonian/Greek chef available at an additional fee for a true Greek holiday experience.